With the ongoing health and safety concerns regarding the COVID-19 virus we are stepping up measures within the shop to do our part in mitigating the risk for our clients, staff, and vendors. While we don't feel there's any reason to panic or be afraid, we do feel it's important that you know we're taking additional steps to do our part in protecting all of us!
What measures we are taking:
- Surfaces in the office and public areas are being disinfected multiple times daily.
- High use touch points cleaned after each use
- All vehicles checked in are being wiped down/disinfected in the driver control area- not limited to steering wheels, shifters, handles, and controls.
- Our technicians already use latex gloves which will continue for an added layer of safety.
- We will also be offering vehicle pick up and drop off service to those clients that may be at high risk from infection. With online approval and payment available there will be no need to leave the house.
Our staff has been instructed to report any related symptoms and stay home if there is any doubt of exposure. In the same courtesy please refrain from exposing our staff if you have concerns about your own health.
That being said, we would also like to extend our help and offer discounted services to those with a hardship as a result of being financially affected by this virus such as the hospitality and entertainment industries.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
It is the responsibility of all of us in the community to remain calm and just take the steps necessary to ride this unfortunate event out. Any questions don’t hesitate to reach out, we are here to help!
The Specialists Automotive and Truck